The Springfield-Greene County Health Department says two new patients have tested positive for COVID-19.
In order to help reduce the spread of the virus, the health department has included the itinerary of the patients for the past week.
- Wednesday, July 1: Visited 10 Fitness at 1444 S Glenstone Ave from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (infectious and symptomatic, not masked)
- Friday, July 3: Visited Battlefield Mall (Forever 21, Altered State, Francesca’s, JCPenney’s) from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (infectious, symptomatic, not masked)
- Monday, July 6: Visited Flat Creek Restaurant at 772 E. US 60 in Republic from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. (infectious but not symptomatic, not masked)
If you were at any of these locations, the health department asks that you monitor for symptoms.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting