SummitMedia, LLC is currently looking for Interns to join our group of stations for the Fall 2019 semester! Power 96.5, KTTS 94.7, KSGF 104.1, and The River 106.7—tons of fun and a lot to learn!
At SummitMedia we want you to get real-life experience in our customized internship program. No more sitting at a desk doing meaningless tasks for school credit! At SummitMedia you’ll have hands-on projects, gaining experience from the best in our industry, promoting personal and career development while boosting your skillset for life after college! When you leave here, you walk away with working knowledge in every department of a local radio station.
Departments to gain experience from:
Marketing & Promotions, Programming, Production, Sales, Traffic, Accounting, News, and Digital.
· You’ll get to pull back the curtain to find out what really happens in local radio
· Working with an awesome team from your favorite radio station
· Experience – That’s why we all intern anyways right?
· You have to be flexible, passionate and creative about radio!
· You’ll need to be a team player who is committed and open to learning and developing new skills, and receptive to feedback. That’s how you grow & learn! We want you to leave here prepped for real-world experience.
· Strong communication and organizational skills. We have a lot of projects happing at the same time. You’ll need to be assertive, able to communicate across different departments, and able to speak up when you have questions. Really….we all have questions even after years of experience!
· 18+ years of age or older
· Must be able to provide proof of current college or broadcasting program enrollment
Interested applicants should send an updated resume to Christine.Pridgen@SummitMediaCorp.com. Deadline for application is Sept 13, 2019. SummitMedia, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.